Our philosophy is to treat the individual needs of the patient based on a thorough holistic assessment of the patient’s entire life pattern. We operate as a standalone healthcare provider and also treat in a complementary capacity alongside our western medical counterparts.
THE SIX PRINCIPLES
Naturopathic medicine celebrates the healing power of nature.
Naturopathic medicine is dedicated to the study and celebration of nature’s healing powers. It is as old as healing itself and as new as today’s medical breakthroughs. It is a dynamic philosophy as well as a profession that recognizes the interconnection and interdependence of all living things. It utilizes the most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapies to treat illness and to promote wellness by viewing the body as an integrated whole.
Naturopathic medicine is defined by principles rather than by methods or modalities. Above all, it honours the body’s innate wisdom to heal.
Naturopathic physicians practice the six fundamental principles of naturopathic medicine
The Healing Power of Nature
- Trust in the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself
Identify and Treat the Causes
- Look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause
First, Do No Harm
- Utilise the most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapies
Doctor as Teacher
- Educate patients about the steps to achieving and maintaining health
Treat the Whole Person
- View the body as an integrated whole in all its physical and spiritual dimensions
Focus on overall health, wellness and disease prevention